I am OnyChaos, but you can call me Ony. I’m a guy with many names and a plan. I love playing video games, blogging about things, and sharing my unpopular opinions now and then. I blog about game development as well but only when I get time to do that.
I am a huge fan of Princess Daisy, anime waifus, and cute things. I also enjoy lewd/ecchi content and adult content. I like a lot of things. I love to make games and apps in clickteam fusion 2.5 since I can’t code commonly.
I am a man with many names, from aqwrocks to sonikmage to soniksama to OnyChaos. I listed more usernames below if you wanted to see other past usernames I had. Maybe you met me before.
- Twitter | active as onychaos
- Tumblr | active as second blog
- CURIOUSCAT | New ask page
- steam | my games
- Spotify playlist | Music playlist
- anime planet | My anime list
- Discord: OnyChaos#4185 | feel free to add me on discord to chat.
- Speedrun.com (more of a archive of speedruns)
- Speedrunslive My page of live races
- Racetime.gg | where races are held now.
Video game related
- Fate Grand Order friend code: NA – 373,214,456
- Multiverse: Onychaos
- Genshin Impact UID: 603412051
- Tower of Fantasy UID:
- My north America Elsword main: OnyChaos (Elsword NA)
- PSO2/PSO2NGS: Onychaos
- The Witching Hour in PSO2
- [Blu] in Elsword
So around 2009 or earlier, I made YouTube videos on my YouTube channel named: AQWrocks. I was a fan of Adventure Quest Worlds. I made videos ranging from Adventure Quest Worlds event videos to Adventure Quest Worlds Music Videos to let’s plays. I even had videos of gameplay and showing off my sonic the hedgehog rom hack that got completed in 2009
Adventure Quest Worlds events: When an event goes live every Friday, I would make a video on it, show what the event had, what was in store, and the event rewards you can get from drops or farms for them. Sometimes they would be short videos, but it was enough to get the point across of what is in store.
Adventure Quest Worlds Music Videos: It was just AQWMV or music videos. During 2008 and 2010, AQWMV was the next big thing around on YouTube.
YouTube lets play: I played games and gave live commentary while using a flip camcorder. I have done let’s play for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Sonic megamix 3.0, Pac-Man 2: The new adventures, Sonic Generations, and other games, but those other games didn’t finish the playthrough, or something happened.
I have since then made a brand new YouTube channel, where I upload let’s plays and other stuff. It is called SonikMage or onychaos. I will add a link here or in the sidebar.
I live streaming on youtube: Been streaming on youtube and playing fun games.
Old Videos I made
- =aqw= dwarfprison (Aug 15, 2009)
- Sonic The Hedgehog MegaMix V3.0 – Shadow the hedgehog *Extra Game* in 50:22 (Jun 5, 2013)
- Side playthrough Pac Man 2, The New Adventures (SNES) (Jun 12, 2013)
- =AQW= release: Arcangrove *2010* (Aug 21, 2010)
Ah, livestreaming on twitch.tv. I started livestreaming under the name: “Sonikgamemaster.” But feeling that name gave off a bit of ego, I changed my name from SonikGamemaster to Sonikmage. I had other names, Soundofsonik, Sonikchan, Soniksama. It was not till I landed on the username: “ChaosOny.” OnyChaos got taken, sadly.
- Sonic R PB – 1/27/2018
- Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures new pb – 3/1/2017
- Sonic boom (Hack) New record video – Aug 25, 2015
- SADX my newest pb – 2/7/2019
- Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight pb – 11/28/2017
- Sonic Advance 2 speedrun – 8/25/2017
On Twitch, I stream several things, things like playthroughs, doing speedruns, or doing Variety streams. It is on my twitch account, which is here: https://www.twitch.tv/chaosony. Come by sometime, I am pretty active in terms of streaming, but that can change on notice.
My old Twitter names
For those who know or don’t know, I use Twitter a lot.
The closest thing to game development for me was making rom hacks with tools already made for this reason. Tools like Esrael Sonic Editor II I used to make rom hacks. I tried my hand at coding in Game Maker Studio 1. x but didn’t get it. It wasn’t until Clickteam Fusion that I started to make stuff.
I am currently working on a big fan game that I may or may not drop, but I have made other apps and tools in clickteam. And I plan on releasing more things in the future for others to try out and enjoy.