Time to make a “fun” blog post, which is an update log at the end of the day. Let’s get going. Take this with a grain of salt.
Ah, the land of the dead, the place I came back to because I had made a dummy account but went back to my old account because I felt guilty about doing that. And it’s more or less the same but now with ghosting? It’s whatever. If there is someone I want to remove from my account, I will just block them.
There are not many people to speak with on Twitter, and even post covid. People have stopped using Twitter or rather moved on. It’s almost funny, those same people (Who I won’t name) who I held to such a high standard don’t even say a word to me now.
So have I been doing / or what’s been happening on Twitter?
- Been talking to Xjazzy and Pippi
- been posting update posts on my fan game
- thinking of soft blocking accounts that are just not active.
- Posting updates and blog posts
- thinking of muting some users.
- Got a direct message from someone asking me a personal thing.
- I Learned Twitter got a new CEO and I feel this may bring in a new round of bans.
Now that I have no reason to use Facebook as much anymore and post covid 2020 things that happened and given that I don’t talk to anyone there, I thought about wiping the account and just making a new account and just following some people.
Not much here to say, to be honest. I will see what I will do. At the most, I will change my Facebook profile.Continue reading “December update log”