Huh. I been tagged by another blogger called “A Geeky Gal”. It’s funny, I woke up thought someone comment on my blog but a pingback is just as good.
“The Rules: (The ones I can do)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. ✔
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. ✔
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.✖
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.” ✔?
This feels like the old YouTube days where people would get tagged, and have to make a video talking about five facts or things. However, this is that but a bit more. I normally stay in my little circle but it’s good to get out of that circle once in a while.
Thank you for tagging me, A Geeky Gal, and hope you don’t mind if I do 3 of 4 things from the rules. :3
This probably may be my first and last tagged post. lol more on that later. :P
A Geeky Gal’s Questions. (I hope I did this right. lol)
- What are 3 interesting facts about yourself?
(1) I am a indie game developer in the making. learning to make games and apps in ClickTeam Fusion 2.5. :3 I made some tools below and got plans for more.
(2) I am learning to cook a lot of foods. Nothing too advanced but I know how to make some good food.
(3) I like to pick up games and speedrun them. Ones I like and I stream them. :3
- Where would you like to be in 10 years?
I would say in the future or hope at least to hope I am married to my best friend, and being indie game dev while having a great or nice job with the awesome friends by my side. But that’s for the future, huh. It may happen but who knows
- What are your goals for the next month?
I’m not all too sure. I just play it by ear. But I guess my plans would be. 1. Work on my fan game and start a new game
2. Play Elsword and do stuff there. Daily events and such.
- How has your blog changed since it was first created?
When my blog was first made. I had no use for it. I would post things that came to mind but my blog was very simple and simple in mind since most of blogging time was done on Tumblr.
But since Tumblr is pretty bad to use, I came back to make this my home. No I don’t have money to pay for it but for me, it gets the job done. I been posting much more content to my blog on WordPress, and it has been a blast
- If someone wanted to understand you, what game would they play?
If Someone wanted to..Huh. Well I would say Helltaker, it’s a puzzle based game and the characters remind me of me and I feel that game is great way to understand me a bit better. :3
- What is your favorite video game quote?
Don’t have one at the moment. :P
- What game are you most looking forward to?
Nothing at the moment. :P
- What game are you currently playing?
- If your favorite character had a modern song as their theme, what song would it be?
Would probably be this song. I have to assume Modern in today’s day and age. but without a doubt that would be it.
- What is one thing you want to change about your blog?
Hmm… That’s pretty hard but prob some pages. I would change those pages to gave a personal feel to them and make it easier for people to understand me / know me better.
- What blog posts do you read the most?
It depends really. I tend to read post talking about games or tagging tips. Or just other people’s blog updates. I have to be in the mood or bored, and i just search for something that is not a bot account re-posting stuff in mass.
But yeah. Gaming related posts are ones I read the most at the end of the day.
“This probably may and be my first and last tagged post. lol more on that later. :P”
So, I said this cause I know some bloggers like doing this. Tagging other bloggers and playing the tagging game. I don’t tag other bloggers (I don’t know anyone well enough to tag them, lol) but If I get tagged. I do try to respect the post and answer the questions. I just like to blog or rant. lol
Thank you again, A Geeky Gal. Kinda shocked that you liked my blog, lol. :P But this was fun to do. I like the questions and you are a pretty cool lass. :3 Stay awesome~